NightinGail's Inn - Ashland, Oregon
Gail Pittman Barham
117 North Main Street
Ashland, Oregon 97520
|November - February 15
|February 16 - May
|June - September
- All rates are subject to 9% local lodging tax and 1% Oregon lodging tax
- One night's deposit is required to confirm reservation. Balance is due upon arrival.
- Cash or personal checks are accepted.
- Deposit Refund Policy: for reservations made for dates other than those listed below, if notice of cancellation is received 14 days or more prior to arrival date, deposit less 10% per room processing fee will be refunded.
If cancellation notice is received less than 14 days prior to arrival date, deposit will be refunded only if reservation is rescheduled or room is rebooked.
For Elizabethan Theatre Opening and Closing, 4th of July, Daedalus Festival, Labor Day weekends, and Festival Closing: Deposits for cancellations made less than four weeks prior to arrival date will be refunded, less 10% per room processing fee, only if room(s) can be rescheduled for the entire length of the reservation; in other cases, deposit will be forfeited.
- On weekends, a 2-day minimum reservation is required.
- Check-in time is 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive either earlier or later, please notify the inn.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.